May 14- 16, 2021
Designed especially for pickleball players, enjoy a weekend of skill-building, competition and camaraderie on Southwest Florida’s best courts at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. One price includes:
- 2 Nights lodging (Friday and Saturday)
- Breakfast Buffet ( Saturday and Sunday)
- Welcome reception with light snacks (cash bar)
- Open play pickleball sessions
- Tournament play
- Saturday evening Barbecue dinner with two drink tickets
- Welcome gift
- $10 dining voucher (excludes alcohol)
- $10 Farmer’s Market voucher
- Complimentary use of resort kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles
Add more POW to your package with Peak Performance Pickleball instruction! Additional clinics are available for an extra cost; click here for information and registration.
Want to stay an extra night or two? Click here to add Thursday and Sunday room nights to your package with a special rate.
Friday, May 14
9:00-11:30 am Add-On Clinic Available (not included in basic package) Dinks and Drops Clinic (3.5 and below; maximum 40 people.) Register here – $50.00 additional cost.
11:00- 12:30 – Add-On Clinic Available (not included in basic package) Dinks and Drops Clinic (3.5 and below; maximum 40 people.) Register here – $50.00 additional cost.
2-4 pm Open play 3.5 and under (included in package price)
4-6 pm Open play 4.0 and up (included in package price)
4:00pm Room check-in
6:00 pm “Meet & Greet” reception at Turtles Tiki Bar with light snacks (cash bar)
Enjoy dinner on your own at any of Sundial’s restaurants (10.00 Sundial dining voucher provided)
7:30- 10:00 pm Live Music in Sea Breeze Cafe
Saturday, May 15
7-11 am Breakfast Buffet
7:30 am Morning Stretch
8-10 am Open play 3.5 and under
10 am-12pm Open play 4.0 and up
12-4 pm Free time- enjoy the resort amenities and activities. Courts may be reserved on a first come first serve basis.
12:00-1:30 pm– Add-On Clinic Available (not included in basic package) Drives and Volley clinic (3.5 and below; maximum 40 people.) Register here – 50.00 additional cost
1:30-3:00 Add-On Clinic Available (not included in basic package) Drives and Volleys clinic (4.0 and above; maximum 40 people.) Register here – 50.00 additional cost
4-6 pm Open play for all levels (players will rotate in)
7:00 pm Cocktails (2 drinks included in package)
7:30 pm Outdoor Barbecue Dinner
Sunday, May 16
7-11 am Breakfast Buffet
7-10 am Free time to visit the Sanibel Farmers Market (10.00 Market voucher included in package)
10:00 am-3:00 pm Tournament Play followed by Awards
11 am Room Check -out
Monday, May 17
Add-on Offerings include:
9:30-11:00 am -Add-on clinic Available (not included in basic package) Lobs, OH and lob retrieval Clinic (3.5 and below; maximum of 40 people.) Register here – $50 additional cost.
11:00 am- 12:30 pm– Add-on clinic Available (not included in basic package) Lobs, OH and lob retrieval Clinic (4.0 and above; maximum of 40 people.). Register here – $50 additional cost.
During your free time, enjoy the resort and island. Here are some of our “must-do” favorites:
• Spa services at Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa at Sundial (phone 239 395 6002 for appointments)
• Onsite recreation including complimentary kayaks, SUPs and bicycles
• Sundial tennis and pickleball (reserve court time in advance at 239 395 7226)
• Off property Sanibel highlights including JN Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Boating and fishing excursions with Port Sanibel Marina, Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum, Tarpon Bay Explorers, Sanibel Thriller boat tour, Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife, Sanibel Historical Museum & Village, Sanibel Lighthouse
Please note: Guests will be required to purchase the complete package for the weekend to participate in all events including the Peak Performance Clinics.