A Taste of Sanibel: Making the Sundial Sunset Cocktail
DATE: September 21, 2017
Don’t let the end of summer stop you from enjoying fun, summery cocktails. Try your hand at making a Sundial Sunset at home and enjoy the taste of summer (or fall!) vacation.
- ½ ounce Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- ½ ounce Captain Morgan White Rum
- ½ ounce Banana liqueur
- ½ ounce Blackberry liqueur
- Splash of Grenadine
- Orange and Pineapple Juice to fill
- In a shaker, add a scoop of ice then combine the rums and liqueurs and shake.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a glass.
- Add equal parts orange and pineapple juice to fill up the glass, stir.
- Finish with a splash of grenadine and serve.