We’re bringing one of your favorite Sundial crafts to you! Gather up some of your favorite shell finds and create the perfect shell frame to showcase your best vacation memories.
- Assortment of shells – They don’t all need to be perfect. Smaller broken bits can be used to fill in empty spaces between bigger showstoppers.
- Glue Gun or Craft Glue
- Plain Wooden Frame
- A Favorite Vacation Photo
- Pen and Paper
- Trace your frame on a piece of paper and use this as a template to lay out your shell design. This will make it easier to figure out the right shell placements, especially if your frame has any raised edges.
- Once you have your design planned, begin by gluing your shells to the frame at the top right and work your way around the frame.
- Now that your shells are attached, check for any gaps or spaces you might want to fill with smaller shell pieces or any other decorative craft pieces you may have on hand.
- Let your frame dry according to the glue’s directions.
- Pop in your favorite picture and find a spot to display your beautiful new framed memory!