DIY: Sundial Shrimp Ceviche
There’s nothing better on a hot day than a cool, refreshing snack and we’ve got the perfect addition to your next outdoor gathering! Try our delicious Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail recipe for the perfect summertime bite.
- 21/25 Shrimp 5 ea.
- Old Bay 2 tbsp.
- Diced Peeled Cucumber 2 tbsp.
- Diced Avocado 2 tbsp.
- Julienned Red Onion 1 tbsp.
- Chopped Cilantro 1 tsp.
- Ketchup 2 oz.
- Fresh Lime Juice 2 oz.
- Water 2 oz.
- Cholula Hot Sauce 1 tbsp.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Butterfly shrimp and poach for 3 minutes in water seasoned with Old Bay. Remove shrimp from water and immerse in an ice bath.
- While shrimp are poaching, combine all other ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- To finish, toss shrimp with vegetables and marinade and let it marinate for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve in a cocktail glass or small jar and serve with a few tostones (twice-fried plantain slices) or chips or your choice.