Green Drinks for St. Patrick’s Day
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, we asked our amazing Sundial bartenders to whip up a few festive drinks that you can serve your friends and family. Now you have the perfect option for anyone tired of green beers and Irish car bombs!
Irish Pirate Punch (Left)
- ¾ oz Naked Turtle Rum
- ¾ oz Captain Morgan Rum
- ½ oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- Pineapple and orange juice to fill
- In a shaker, combine ice, both rums and the Midori.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Strain into a serving glass filled ¾ with ice.
- Add pineapple and orange juice to fill glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry and serve!
Melon Colada (Right)
- 1 ¼ oz white rum
- 1 ¼ oz Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 1/3 oz Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- Crushed ice
- In a blender, combine ice, rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a serving glass, add ½ of the Midori, pour in the drink from the blender and then add the other half of Midori.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry and serve!