Celebrate Under the Stars at Sundial’s New Year’s Eve Bash!
Looking for the perfect way to spend New Year’s Eve with your family? Make plans now to celebrate in style at our family-friendly New Year’s Eve Bash, set for Dec. 31 at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa!
This special event runs 7 p.m. – 12:30 a.m at our main pool deck, overlooking the Gulf on Sanibel Island.
Guests will enjoy a special luau-style buffet that includes the following:
- Banana leaf-wrapped redfish with spicy remoulade and pineapple relish
- Beer can chicken, oversized baked potatoes with all of the trimmings
- Stuffed suckling pig with chipotle gravy and warm flour tortillas
- Hand-tossed pizzas, jumbo hot dogs, cheeseburgers in paradise and boiled corn on the cob
- Fun foods like cotton candy, popcorn, giant pretzels with mustards and cheese sauce, ice cream and chocolate-dipped bananas on a stick with nuts, sprinkles and Oreo & Heath crumbles
Of course, no New Year’s Eve party is complete without entertainment. And Sundial has a full lineup for you. Entertainment and activities will include Jeff & Wendy Keys, steel drum, Stilt Walker “Way Too Tall” Torrie, a balloon artist, ping pong, corn hole, telescope viewing with “Big Pupils,” and Sanibel Sea School’s “Wish Upon a Fish”.
There will also be a photo booth, karaoke, an outdoor kids’ movie, Wii Dance, a glow volleyball tournament, a pie-eating contest, a Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa giveaway, and a drawing for a Bailey’s Marketplace gift basket.
As midnight approaches, get ready to watch the ball drop on our giant outdoor screen. Party favors and a champagne toast will be included!
Cost for this event is $55 for adults and $19 for children ages 3-12. Bar items will be available at an additional cost. Reservations will be guaranteed with a credit card by calling 239-395-6017. Cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the event.
Come and celebrate New Year’s Eve at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, recently voted “Best Waterfront Dining in Southwest Florida.”