Looking for the perfect way to spend New Year’s Eve with your family? Make plans now to celebrate in style at our family-friendly New Year’s Eve Bash, set for Dec. 31 at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa!
This special event runs 7 p.m. – 12:30 a.m at our main pool deck, overlooking the Gulf on Sanibel Island.
Guests will enjoy a special luau-style buffet that includes the following:
- Banana leaf-wrapped redfish with spicy remoulade and pineapple relish
- Beer can chicken, oversized baked potatoes with all of the trimmings
- Stuffed suckling pig with chipotle gravy and warm flour tortillas
- Hand-tossed pizzas, jumbo hot dogs, cheeseburgers in paradise and boiled corn on the cob
- Fun foods like cotton candy, popcorn, giant pretzels with mustards and cheese sauce, ice cream and chocolate-dipped bananas on a stick with nuts, sprinkles and Oreo & Heath crumbles
Of course, no New Year’s Eve party is complete without entertainment. And Sundial has a full lineup for you. Entertainment and activities will include Jeff & Wendy Keys, steel drum, Stilt Walker “Way Too Tall” Torrie, a balloon artist, ping pong, corn hole, telescope viewing with “Big Pupils,” and Sanibel Sea School’s “Wish Upon a Fish”.
There will also be a photo booth, karaoke, an outdoor kids’ movie, Wii Dance, a glow volleyball tournament, a pie-eating contest, a Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa giveaway, and a drawing for a Bailey’s Marketplace gift basket.
As midnight approaches, get ready to watch the ball drop on our giant outdoor screen. Party favors and a champagne toast will be included!
Cost for this event is $55 for adults and $19 for children ages 3-12. Bar items will be available at an additional cost. Reservations will be guaranteed with a credit card by calling 239-395-6017. Cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the event.
Come and celebrate New Year’s Eve at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, recently voted “Best Waterfront Dining in Southwest Florida.”