Fall is the perfect time to enjoy a little fun on the court at Sundial and we have two events on the books to get you playing! Our upcoming tennis and pickleball tournaments are the perfect opportunity to show off your skills and get you back in the game.
USTA Southwest Florida Clay Court Championships
September 25-27, 2020
Sundial welcomes this USTA sanctioned tournament back to our courts for the fifth year in a row!
- Men’s and Women’s Singles and Doubles: Open, 40s, 50s, 60s
- Mixed Doubles: Open, 40s, 50s, 60s
- NTRP rating divisions: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 levels
- Refreshments provided by Bailey’s Marketplace.
- Register online today: Register Now – Registration deadline is September 23, 2020. Cost is $61.78 for singles and $43.50 for first doubles. Registration includes Saturday night beach barbecue and player gift bags provided by Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique.
Welcome Back to the Island Weekend
Tennis & Pickleball Tournaments
November 14-15, 2020
Sundial is welcoming players back to Sanibel Island for a weekend of tennis and pickleball tournament fun! A portion of the proceeds will benefit Community Housing and Resources, Inc of Sanibel.
“We are very excited to be having this event at Sundial. The event was originally scheduled as an End of Season tournament in April but, due to COVID, that was not possible. It has been a crazy year and we are looking forward to welcoming back the tennis and pickleball communities to play and enjoy the resort. We’re committed to providing a safe and enjoyable tournament experience for all attendees.” – Christian Clark, Tournament Director
- Saturday, November 14, 2020: Fast 4 Format Tennis Tournament for Men’s and Women’s Doubles 3.0 – 4.5+. The tennis event will be a best 2 our of 3 sets, Fast 4 scoring format, meaning the first team to win 4 games in each set will be named the winner.
- Sunday, November 15, 2020: Pickleball Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles Tournament for novice – 4.0+. Pickleball tournament scoring will be based on 1 game to 15 points.
- Registration is $40 for either tennis or pickleball or $70 for both. Registration includes a Sunday afternoon beach barbecue for players and a player gift.
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org call 239.395.6025. Entry form and payment due by 4:00 pm, November 11, 2020.
About Sanibel CHR:
Community Housing & Resources, Inc. (CHR) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization with the mission to provide affordable housing for families and individuals who work and who serve the community of Sanibel.