Feast Your Eyes on New Menus and Weekly Specials at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa
Now’s the time to check out the new menus and new weekly specials available at our restaurants here at Sanibel Island’s Sundial Beach Resort and Spa, voted “Best Waterfront Dining in Southwest Florida.”
New Menu Items at Sea Breeze Café
Sea Breeze Café, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner overlooking the Gulf, has seating available indoors or on the terrace. New menu options include fresh-caught seafood, chef’s specialties and signature entrees. The new menu items include the following dishes:
- Start your day with The Ponce de Leon Cazuela, featuring whisked eggs, spinach, potatoes, onions, bacon, sausage, Virginia ham, tomatoes, asparagus, Swiss, cheddar and American cheeses, baked in a Spanish clay pot and served with a griddled bagel.
- Our house-crafted crab cakes are made with Florida blue crab, spicy mayo and lemon. Perfect for lunch on the terrace.
- For dinner, consider our jerk fried chicken served with a jalapeno-bacon waffle and curried honey butter.
Special Nights at Sea Breeze Café
Join us each week for the following specials at Sea Breeze Café and take in the panoramic Gulf views:
- Margarita Monday: Start the week off right with $5 margaritas from 4-10 p.m. And live island style music from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Roast Rib Thursday: Join us from 5-9 p.m. Thursdays for Roast Rib Night featuring Harris Ranch Prime Rib specials. Feast on a king- or queen-cut prime rib accompanied by a house salad and jumbo-baked potato with all the toppings of your choice.
- Sangria Sunset Wednesday: Bring the family and get ready for the weekend by relaxing to the sounds of the strolling Spanish guitarist as you sip sangria served in a French press with muddled fruit. Children can enjoy “Fountain of Youth” punch and select chocolate coins from the treasure chest. From 5-6 p.m. enjoy complimentary paella samplings prepared and served by our Conquistador Chef.
New Menu at Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar
Dine at the bar or on the family-friendly patio from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar. New menu items include a delicious assortment of starters, soups, salads and handhelds. Consider the following items:
- Chili-fried oysters made with poblano pepper sauce and spicy mayo, or conch ceviche and grilled beer bread served with orange-pepper marmalade.
- Alligator gumbo made with Florida alligator, jalapeno, potatoes, peppers, plantains, okra, coconut, thickened Cajun tomato broth. Available in both cup and bowl.
- The Pork Bahn Mi features medallions of char siu grilled pork, house crafted pate, shaved Virginia ham, pickled vegetables, fresh cilantro, spicy sriracha mayo, fresh-baked French bread and fries.
Enjoy these with specialty drinks, wines, imported and domestic beers. A children’s menu is also available.
Renovations at Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar
During your next meal at Turtles, you’re sure to notice the new tiki-style roof complete with a tongue-in-groove ceiling beneath, as well as the new bar and patio furniture. Turtle’s is the perfect spot to enjoy your favorite drinks and dishes with the soothing sounds of the Gulf just steps away.
Slice of Paradice and Shima Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
No dining blog would be complete without mentioning our Slice of Paradice, located on the main pool deck, which continues to serve ice cream, custom pizzas and slices, hot dogs, salads and more.
And, (drum roll, please) coming soon is our new Shima Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar. The only Japanese steakhouse in the area, Shima will feature four hibachi grills and a third-generation sushi chef.. Look forward to an authentic Japanese experience as your meal is artfully prepared right before your eyes! Serving dinner from 5-10 PM Tuesday through Sunday, Shima’s menu of teppanyaki and sushi will provide culinary entertainment and delight your senses.
Make plans now to enjoy great meals and beverages with an award-winning view of the Gulf at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa.