National Cocktail Day
Cheers! March 24th is National Cocktail Day! One of the perks of being on vacation is getting to enjoy delightful daytime drinks while you relax.
Every day, the team at Turtle’s is serving up tropical treats to sip in the sun. From classics like daiquiris and piña coladas to our own signature Sanibel Sunsets and Captiva Breezes, we have cocktails to please every palate.
Can’t make it to Sundial for National Cocktail Day? Mix up a Rum Rummer at home and pretend you’re at the beach!
Sundial Rum Runner
- .5 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- .5 oz Captain Morgan White Rum
- .5 oz Blackberry Brandy
- .5 oz Crème de Banana
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 splash Grenadine
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge and cherry and enjoy!
We’ll see you on the pool deck for a drink next time you’re at Sundial!