PUBLISHED: March 7, 2017
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is excited to play host to four Level-Up Pickleball Camps this May, sponsored by Pickleball Magazine. Each 3-day camp will provide participants with a chance to hone their game and improve their skills while they enjoy all the amenities at Sanibel Island’s Best Full-Service Resort. The camps, hosted May 3-5, 6-8, 10-12 and 13-15, will be the first on the resort’s state-of-the-art courts which open later this month.
All four camps will be headed up by USAPA Nationals and US Open Medalist Rob Davidson. Davidson is an IPTPA-certified instructor and experienced clinician. Coach Davidson will be joined by other top national pros and pickleball players.
Each participant will receive:
- 15 hours of instruction on all game aspects
- Video analysis
- FREE custom paddle demo/fitting
- Unlimited use of courts
- Enjoy resort amenities: beach, spa, pool
- Three-night stay
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Daily off-court activities
The cost is $990 per person based on double occupancy or $1,200 based on single occupancy. Book camp sessions with groups of four or more to receive $100 off.
To reserve your spot, call 412.833.8805. Only 16 reservations are available per camp session.
About our Pickleball Program:
- 12 state-of-the-art Plexicushion courts
- Lakefront views from the stadium
- Equipment rentals
- Full-service pro shop
- Community memberships
- Hourly court time rentals
- Lessons/Round Robins /clinics for all ages and skill levels
- Complimentary resort guest access
- Customized pickleball vacations