Sundial Beach Resort & Spa Takes the Top in Poll for Best Bartender, Chef, Server
Nothing else matters. Not in this Sanibel Island paradise called Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. The food is fabulous, the service supreme, the drinks delicious.
This is the life – at least during your vacation stay at the Best Full-Service Resort at the southwestern edge of the Sunshine State, on the Gulf of Mexico – that, according to a recent reader poll.
We’re not the only ones proclaiming praise for Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, especially for having the best bartender, the best server and the best chef, although we’ve always known it ourselves.
Results from the recent Best of the Islands contest sponsored by Sanibel-Captiva Islander, a popular island newspaper focusing on local arts and entertainment, showed that Sundial Beach Resort & Spa guests held similar sentiments.
We place the efforts, artistry and talents of Chef Criss Menassa, server Eddie Beaubrun and bartender Abbie Sprouse on center stage for exemplifying the best and the finest in the business. We applaud their achievements and take pride in keeping our guests abreast of recent accolades from the public. They deserve the recognition for their hard work, their creativity and their willingness to go above and beyond for our guests.
Excellent Service at the Finest Restaurants
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa offers guests superb culinary delights at three restaurants: Sea Breeze Café, Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice, which provide extraordinary views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Here are the restaurants, which are open to the public:
- At Sea Breeze Café, dine al fresco on the terrace or enjoy beautiful Gulf vistas from the dining room. The café offers local seafood, daily specials and innovative entrees. It is open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- A tiki establishment with outdoor seating, the Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar serves casual favorites and specialties. Enjoy tropical drinks or family friendly fare at the bar or on the patio. It is opened 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Slice of Paradice offers resort guests casual fare for either take out or to enjoy at the poolside dining area, including specialty pizzas and delectable ice cream. It is open 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Let’s delve a little deeper into why the services at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa – with this trio at the helm – rank five stars:
- Frosty tropical drinks and savory specials served by our welcoming and attentive bartenders and servers.
- Our Gulf-front restaurants offer indoor and al fresco dining with panoramic Gulf views.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served every day.
- Two happy hours are available daily: Sea Breeze Café from 4-6 p.m. and Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar from 3-5 p.m.
- Margarita Mondays with live island-style entertainment year round; Margarita specials 4 – 10 p.m. every Monday with entertainment from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Start planning your Sanibel Island adventure at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa! To reserve your exclusive accommodations, book your stay online or call one of our expert vacation planners at 877-736-4320. We look forward to your stay with us.