Vote Sundial Beach Resort & Spa THE BEST OF THE ISLANDS in the Islander Newspaper Contest
Even Ernest Hemmingway would have voted for Sundial Beach Resort & Spa for Best Full Service Resort. Stretching along the quiet coastline of Florida’s Gulf– on the Sunshine State’s southwestern end – this gentle oasis possesses all the wonders and splendor of a tropical paradise.
This is the place to come – to find respite, to soothe the soul, to just have some good, salty fun at water’s edge: Sundial Beach Resort & Spa.
The Sanibel-Captiva Islander, a popular island newspaper focusing on local arts and entertainment, is hosting its annual contest to determine the top readers’ choices. Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is entering in the following categories: Best Full Service Resort, Best Happy Hour and Best Tennis Courts.
Readers who have passed through the Sundial Beach experience have the opportunity to vote for our resort – the old-fashioned way. Ballots will appear only in the newspaper (not online) and completed ballots have to be either mailed in or brought to the newspaper office located at 2340 Periwinkle Way in the Village Shops. The ballots will publish today and July 29.
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa won the newspaper’s Best Full Service Resort the last two years. We’re confident – with Sundial’s many amenities and superb scenery – we can win in all three categories, but especially Full Service Resort.
Here’s why we are the best:
VOTE US BEST FULL SERVICE RESORT
Our guests never have to leave this self-contained resort:
- Three restaurants (two bars) with al fresco and Gulf front dining
- Live entertainment
- Five pools and Jacuzzi
- One mile of pristine shell-strewn beach front
- Beach volleyball
- New HydroGrid® tennis courts and Pro Shop
- Fitness center
- Access to Sanibel Island Golf Club
- Sanibel Sea School
- Onsite Bailey’s Marketplace for groceries, sundries, gifts
- Fully equipped units
VOTE US BEST HAPPY HOUR
We have the happiest happy hours around. That’s why we’re aiming for Best Happy Hour:
- Two daily happy hours: both bars are Gulf front (Sea Breeze Café and Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar)
- Sea Breeze Café from 4-6 p.m. daily- bar seating overlooking the Gulf, with an indoor dining room and outdoor terrace
- Turtle’s Pool & Beach Bar from 3-5 p.m. daily- outdoor tiki bar
- Delicious bar menu
- Live entertainment schedule
- Margarita Mondays with live island- style entertainment year round; Margarita specials 4 – 10 p.m. every Monday with entertainment from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
VOTE US BEST TENNIS COURTS
We’re shooting to showcase Sundial Beach Resort & Spa’s tennis offerings in the Best Tennis Courts:
6 new state-of-the-art HydroGrid® courts, which are watered from underneath to keep the courts consistent.
- Only HydroGrid® courts on the island
- Full service Pro Shop
- Variety of Tennis programs for all ages
- Memberships available
- Tennis Pro
Vote today for Sundial Beach Resort & Spa in The Sanibel-Captiva Islander’s Best of the Islands contest. The newspaper is delivered free to homes and is available in news boxes around the island and at the resort.
Looking for the finest resort vacation experiences the Sunshine State has to offer? Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is the place to come. For more information on our resort, check our room offerings or visit itlaptoprlc236.rlcarriers.com/sundial.