PUBLISHED: February 5, 2018
Vacation doesn’t mean you have to abandon your New Year’s resolutions. Sundial makes it easy to stay fit while having fun. For advice on staying active at Sundial, we reached out to our Recreation Team.
- Bike – With miles of safe, award-winning paths nestled along the island, biking has universal appeal and is something that just about everyone can do. With a new fleet of bright blue bicycles and additions like toddler seats and kiddy carts, you can wander alone or bring the whole family.
- Paddleboard – Build a strong core and enjoy the clear waters and gentle breezes as you exercise alongside the dolphins. Balance not your thing? Kayaking is a great alternative.
- Pump Iron – The Fitness Center at Sundial overlooks the pool and is open every day from 6 am- 10 pm. Free weights, elliptical machines, treadmills and more, hooray!
- Swim – Swimming is great cardiovascular exercise and with five pools plus the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, the water is just steps from your door. Looking for something both wet & wild? Try logrolling in the main pool with the Recreation Team. And, coming soon…water aerobics!
- Yoga – Every Saturday morning, join us on the beach and reap the healthful benefits and relaxation that yoga brings, while listening to the soft lapping of the waves.
The great thing about all of these activities is that they’re fun! Afterall, isn’t that what vacation is all about?