It’s almost that time of year again. With Spring Break around the corner, it’s time to plan your week-long vacation. If you are planning to visit Sundial or Sanibel, we have plenty of activities to keep you and your family entertained on the resort and the island.
- Five pools? No problem. Not only does Sundial have a large pool deck at the resort center, there are also pools conveniently located on both the east and west sides.
- Treat your entire family to a spa day at Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique. Visit our on-site spa for a day of much-needed pampering and relaxation. Enjoy a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and more.
- Learn a trick or two at Shima Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. Get a great meal, enjoy the show and try your hand at the “egg trick”.
- Enroll your family at Sanibel Sea School. Learn about the local wildlife. Sanibel Sea School offers opportunities for the entire family to learn about the many creatures that have taken up residence on Sanibel.
- Learn a new sport. Visit our state-of-the-art pickleball courts and take a beginners’ class to learn how to play the fastest growing sport in the country!
- Hit the beach and play volleyball. Enjoy some fun in the sun and sand with your family and challenge them to a game of beach volleyball.
- Challenge a family member to a paddleboard race. Paddle and play on our kayaks and paddleboards, complimentary for all Sundial Resort guests.
- Shelling. Sanibel Island is home to some of the best shelling in the world with over 250 species of shells to be found scattered along its shoreline.
- Tour the island on wheels. Take a complimentary bike for an island adventure. Explore more than 25 miles of bike trails.
- Snap photos at the Sanibel Lighthouse. Visit the most photographed structure on Sanibel. The Sanibel Lighthouse was the first of its kind on Florida’s Gulf coast. Explore the grounds and capture a few memorable shots.
- Learn more about shells at the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum. Named for two pioneer island families, the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum is the most comprehensive museum in the nation, exclusively devoted to shells.
- Visit the Village. Learn about the late 19th and 20th century buildings at the Sanibel Historical Museum and Village. The Village is a great way to explore the history of the island, from the days of Calusa Indians up to the mid-1900s.
Now all that’s left to do is book your trip and start counting down the days to adventure!