Looking for gentle summer breezes to sing sweet melodies? How about the warm Gulf waters lapping in hush, reverent tones? Thinking about the brilliant blue – glorious and sprawling – as a backdrop? And mix it all together with dozens of opportunities for your wedding party to enjoy the time of their lives – at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa?
Behold, you have just made the perfect landing for a super successful destination wedding party.
Sundial Turns Your Destination Wedding into Something Wonderful
Here are six tips to help you plan the best time of your life – with family, friends and so many loved ones.
- Be Sure: You’ve always wanted to head to Southwest Florida – especially, lovely Sanibel Island. Quiet, peaceful and beautiful, Sanibel Island boasts the Gulf of Mexico’s world-famous, white sand beaches and world-class shelling. Your wedding party and guests will enjoy searching the shorelines for nature’s watery treasures. And after a leisurely trek, take it easy at one of our waterfront cabanas with lounge chairs, tables and towels.
- Wild Imagination: Where else in the world would you want to get betrothed except on the beaches of the Gulf? You decide where. You decide how. How about a ceremony on our hibiscus bordered Lace Murex Lawn or cocktails at our Gulf-front terrace? Only your imagination will tell.
- Fabulous Amenities: How about a wonderful couple’s massage to kick off the wedding weekend? And hair and makeup sessions for the bride and bridesmaids at our Gulf-front Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique. All of this right here at Sundial. No need for extra traveling. Doesn’t it sound relaxing?
- No Second Guesting. Determine the size of your wedding party. Will it be just you two? Close family and friends? How about everybody at work, church, the gym and most points in between? We can manage intimate affairs or big, spacious occasions with up to 250 guests.
- Help, I Need Somebody. Wedding planning can get challenging and daunting. What may begin as a romantic dream can sometimes turn into a stress-filled nightmare of juggling florists, bakers, tailors and candle-stick makers. That’s where wedding specialist extraordinaire Tiffany Onischuk enters the picture, ready to save the nuptial day. Contact her at 239-395-6009 or Onischuk@sundialresort.com to help you with your arrangements. Your Sundial wedding comes with the services of a Wedding Day Coordinator to handle all of the little details on your wedding day.
- Great Accommodations For Your Guests. Your guests are sure to enjoy the accommodations, activities and amenities at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. With a variety of bedroom options and views available, your guests will love customizing their stay.
What do you think about these destination wedding tips? If you’re ready to start planning the wedding of your dreams here at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, contact us today.